Shaft v1.0.50 - Traces? Junk? Local spam? or ?! - Erase them now!
This page was divided into three(3) sections:
- General Information -- Information about the product's requirements;
- Product Description -- A detailed description of the product (screenshots included);
- Package Distribution - Learn how you can acquire the product.
1. General Information
- Type: Application;
- Platform: Microsoft Windows (9x, Me, 2000, XP), Slackware Linux;
- License Type: Freeware;
- Registration: Not Required.
2. Product Description
Shaft is a powerful cleanup utility used to remove unnecessary files like temporary files, links to recent files, cookies, temporary internet files and so on.
Shaft gives you the possibility to select the files that are to be deleted or folders that should be cleaned up.
Why bother with manual cleanup when you have the possibility to do it automatically using Shaft.
Screenshots: In order to view the screenshot(s) please click the link(s) situated below.
3. Package Distribution
If you want to use this product you can contact the author (see the contact page) or you can download it directly from this page. Here is the download information:
- Archive type: (*.zip;*.tar.gz). To open this archive you'll need an application that can handle (*.zip;*.tar.gz) archives like WinZip, WinRAR, WinAce, Ark, GZip and so on;
- Preparing for deployment: The link situated below will activate the downloading sequence. Click it in order to start downloading the archive.
- Shaft.zip ------> (221KB) ---> Microsoft Windows (9x, Me, 2000, XP)
- Shaft.tar.gz ---> (101KB) ---> Slackware Linux
- Tips on how to extract and install the package: When you're finished downloading the archive apply a double click on the package and unzip it, then, before you do anything, please read the manual contained in the package. Thank you!