Shadow v2.0.25 - Data Encoder/Decoder
This page was divided into three(3) sections:
- General Information -- Information about the product's requirements;
- Product Description -- A detailed description of the product (screenshots included);
- Package Distribution - Learn how you can acquire the product.
1. General Information
- Type: Application;
- Platform: Microsoft Windows (9x, Me, 2000, XP), Slackware Linux;
- License Type: Freeware;
- Registration: Not Required.
2. Product Description
This application is a powerful data encoder/decoder that has the possibility to encode/decode everything and anything that fits on/in your Hard Disk Drive. You can encode texts, pictures, movies, music, applications ... so on.
Screenshots: In order to view the screenshot(s) please click the link(s) situated below.
3. Package Distribution
If you want to use this product you can contact the author (see the contact page) or you can download it directly from this page. Here is the download information:
- Archive type: (*.zip;*.tar.gz). To open this archive you'll need an application that can handle (*.zip;*.tar.gz) archives like WinZip, WinRAR, WinAce, Ark, GZip and so on;
- Preparing for deployment: The links situated below will activate the downloading sequence. Click them in order to start downloading the archives.
- Shadow.zip ------> (199KB) ---> Microsoft Windows (9x, Me, 2000, XP)
- Shadow.tar.gz ---> (115KB) ---> Slackware Linux
- Tips on how to extract and install the package: When you're finished downloading the archive apply a double click on the package and unzip it, then, before you do anything, please read the text file contained in the package then the manual. Thank you!