RegStart v1.0.5 - Registry Start-Up Cleaner
This page was divided into three(3) sections:
- General Information -- Information about the product's requirements;
- Product Description -- A detailed description of the product (screenshots included);
- Package Distribution - Learn how you can acquire the product.
1. General Information
- Type: Application;
- Platform: Microsoft Windows (9x, Me, 2000, XP);
- License Type: Freeware;
- Registration: Not Required.
2. Product Description
RegStart is a powerful "Registry Start-Up Cleaner" which will help you remove or backup any element present in your "Registry" and/or "Start Menu" start-up locations.
Due to its powerful registry scanner RegStart has the ability to look in all startup locations and it will show you every start-up entry present in your system registry.
If you are logged in as an administrator RegStart will give you the possibility to clean the start-up locations for all users present on your station.
Please note that RegStart also has the ability to scan the "Start Menu" start-up locations and it will show you every file present in those locations.
RegStart has a few extras too, that is, it will give you the possibility to edit special system files that are normally read on system start-up.
Screenshots: In order to view the screenshot(s) please click the link(s) situated below.
3. Package Distribution
If you want to use this product you can contact the author (see the contact page) or you can download it directly from this page. Here is the download information:
- Archive type: (*.zip). To open this archive you'll need an application that can handle (*.zip) archives like WinZip, WinRAR, WinAce and so on;
- Preparing for deployment: The link situated below will activate the downloading sequence. Click it in order to start downloading the archive.
- Tips on how to extract and install the package: When you're finished downloading the archive apply a double click on the package and unzip it, then, before you do anything, please read the manual contained in the package. Thank you!